As an Account Director in the Corporate Practice, you will be responsible for driving media coverage, crafting creative ideas and high quality content, leading projects, supporting new business activities and ensuring the smooth running of accounts. This position will sit within our Crisis team and will have a strong focus on live crisis and issues work.
In addition to working on live crisis and issues, you will primarily be responsible for actively leading the day to day running of accounts and you’ll support the senior team in marketing initiatives, managing current partnerships and developing new partnerships.
You will be responsible for supporting Directors in driving forward key corporate accounts. This includes responsibility for building and maintaining relationships with clients and managing teams to ensure delivery of activity to a consistently high standard. Part of the role will also be supporting the Directors in reviewing and driving forward client strategy, developing plans and spotting opportunities for organic growth.
You will also be a key part of developing the wider corporate comms team’s new business efforts to win and service reputation management briefs that deliver award-winning results and genuine change for clients.
Beyond client work, you will be expected to champion best practice and high standards across the Corporate Team and be a support and inspiration to junior members of the team.
- Being the day-to-day lead on a portfolio of accounts for high profile corporate clients
- Building and managing relationships with our key clients
- Managing multiple projects and being responsible for their successful delivery
- Contributing to the creation of innovative communications campaigns spanning traditional and social channels
- Using your media relations skills and network to gain the best coverage for clients
- Identifying opportunities to grow the account and bring in new projects
- Working closely with other FHF practices and the FH network offices to ensure an integrated approach
- Management, direction and development of junior team members
You will have:
- Successfully delivered campaigns across multiple channels
- Experience of managing high profile accounts – international experience an advantage
- A good understanding of social media channels and how they fit into an integrated communications campaign
- A proven ability to develop and sustain client relationships that are deep and enduring
- An ability to objectively critique and deliver creative work across platforms
- The ability – and initiative – to inspire your clients and your team
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a positive and proactive outlook
- Strong account management experience (planning, budgeting, financial management)