The Medical Education team at FHF London comprises specialised account handlers and medical writers and is employed by clients in the pharmaceutical industry to deliver science-based activities targeted at physicians and other healthcare professionals.
We are seeking an Account Executive to work on a large global account focused on peer-reviewed publications and congress activities, as well as help build our Digital business.
- Become familiar with guidelines and regulations (both industry-wide and client-specific) regarding interactions between pharmaceutical companies and healthcare professionals
- Assist with publications planning and management, including checking scientific publications for accuracy, routing publications through the client’s approval process, researching congresses and journals, managing the layout and production of posters for medical congresses
- Assist with the organisation of events for healthcare professionals such as satellite symposia at medical congresses and stand-alone meetings, including logistical arrangements, development of event materials and quality control of slides
- Accomplish multiple tasks to deadline and with scrupulous attention to detail
- Manage small projects independently and work effectively within a team on larger projects
- A biological science degree is essential
- Previous experience is not required, but candidates must have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail and an interest in the scientific and commercial aspects of the development of new drugs
- Ideally 1 year experience working in a communications role
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and available for occasional international travel
If you have experience in the above we would love to hear from you!
Please include your CV and a cover letter with your application.
About FHF London
FHF London is an agency of over 200 unique individuals working together to create inspiring, award-winning work for our impressive list of clients. Based on the South Bank near the Tate Modern and Borough Market, we are the second largest office in the FleishmanHillard global network.
Our talented teams operate across practice groups including Healthcare, Consumer, Corporate Comms, Public Affairs, Healthcare, Medical Education, Technology, Corporate Reporting and Creative Strategy. The collective expertise spans industry sectors as diverse as FMCG, Financial Services, Pharmaceuticals, Travel & Sports.
As an agency we celebrate individuals’ strengths and ambitions – both professionally and personally – encouraging them to be themselves and to bring their personal passions to work. Joining FHF brings the benefits of belonging to a top global network whilst enabling individuals to grow in a genuinely entrepreneurial environment.
#LISTENINGFACE is our campaign to show our commitment to each other and hearing what our colleagues and clients have to say. By giving people the chance to put their ideas forward, and discover how they aspire to develop and where their passions lie, we believe an agency can push through the noise and be heard – not just noticed.