As an Account Manager in the FHF Technology Practice you will help support a portfolio of leading global brands. You will work as part of a multi-channel, international team to deliver across several projects. You will also be a key part of developing the wider technology team’s new business efforts to win and service briefs that deliver award-winning results and genuine change for clients.
- Leading teams across defined projects and overseeing junior staff
- Driving media coverage by proactively pitching stories to journalists
- Crafting creative ideas and high quality content
- Build strong client relationships and act as the day to day client contact for specific accounts
- Working with clients to help them develop communication strategies across all platforms
- Writing press releases and bylines
- Supporting and contributing to the identification of new business opportunities, actively participating in presentations and pitch meetings where possible
You will have:
- Expertise and knowledge of the technology industry, as well as an understanding of how to work with wider integrated services
- A thorough understanding of the client’s business, commercial context, communications issues and brand positioning.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills; confident briefing peers and seniors, and can give clear direction to junior team members.
- Sound analytical skills and the ability to draw on experience to develop solutions and solve day-to-day problems for clients.
- A good grasp of all the integrated communications channels and their relevant application to client’s programmes.