FleishmanHillard Fishburn’s award winning Public Affairs team is expanding and we’re looking for an Account Manager with experience of working in the Food and Drink industry or on related policy issues to join our team.
You will be responsible for delivering integrated public affairs strategies, crafting creative ideas, leading projects, supporting new business activities and ensuring the smooth running of the operational aspects of accounts. Most of your work will be on food and drink related clients, though there will also be opportunities to work on other policy areas and campaigns.
We are a top 10 UK PR agency and is part of the FH global network, which includes our market leading Public Affairs practice in Brussels. Our UK team has an established track record of first-class food and drink work and we have a strong ambition to grow this area of our business in the year ahead.
We’re looking for a self-starting candidate who will relish the opportunity to help us build on existing strengths in the food and drink sector; developing and growing current client accounts, delivering award-winning results and playing a major role in new business efforts.
We offer the opportunity to join a talented, hardworking and ambitious team and to take real client responsibility from day one. You can expect career development and progression opportunities, a strong commitment to work-life balance and an incredible staff benefits package.
Knowledge & expertise
- Demonstrates passion, knowledge and expertise for politics and experience in a political role, either in Parliament, Government or at a regulator.
- Has specialist knowledge, experience and interest in food and drink policy issues, and is confident in working with clients at any level of the supply chain.
- Has a thorough understanding of the client’s business, commercial context, communications issues and brand positioning.
- Has well developed written and verbal communication skills; is confident briefing peers and seniors, and gives clear direction to junior team members.
- Demonstrates sound analytical skills. Draws on experience to develop solutions and solve day-to-day problems for clients
- Has a good grasp of all the integrated communications channels and their relevant application to client’s programmes.