Our Medical Education team at FHF London comprises specialised account handlers and medical writers and is employed by clients in the pharmaceutical industry to deliver science-based activities targeted at physicians and other healthcare professionals.
We are seeking an Account Manager to take on a key client service role on a large global account that covers a mix of peer-reviewed publications, internal communications and congress activities.
Day to day tasks include:
- Ensure familiarity with guidelines and regulations (both industry-wide and client-specific) regarding interactions between pharmaceutical companies and healthcare professionals
- Attain and maintain an in-depth knowledge of therapeutic areas and data of relevance to client
- Manage multiple tasks on a large global account to deadline and with scrupulous attention to detail
- Assist with publications planning and management, including checking scientific publications for accuracy, routing publications through the client’s approval process, researching congresses and journals, managing the layout and production of hard copy and electronic posters
- Organise events for healthcare professionals such as satellite symposia at medical congresses and advisory board meetings
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with client contacts
- Demonstrate effective team working and efficient working practices
- Candidates will be working as an AM or experienced SAE in a med comms agency
- A biological science degree is essential
- Candidates must have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail and an interest in the scientific and commercial aspects of the development of new drugs
If you have experience in the above we would love to hear from you!
More about us…
We are one of the world’s largest international communications consultancies with more than 2,500 employees in over 80+ offices around the globe. FH was founded over 65 years ago and has since established a strong reputation for delivering meaningful, positive and measurable impact for clients. We are widely recognised for exceptional service and quality standards as well as our long-term relationships with clients.
Our London office is the second largest office in the global network, defined by a series of practice groups – Corporate Communications, Public Affairs, Corporate Reporting, Brand Marketing, Digital & Social, Insights & Planning, and Brand, Content & Design – combined with expertise in industry sectors such as energy, technology, healthcare, travel and tourism, food & drink, sports, FMCG, financial & professional services.
We have a strong and talented team, a solid client base of Fortune 500 and FTSE listed companies. And, while we’re part of a successful global group, we have developed a ‘start-up’ mentality of bravery and entrepreneurialism, rooted in business-changing ideas.
Awards – just some or our awards include – Top 50 Companies for Executive Women 2010-2016 | NAFE, Gold for Best Use of Social Media Measurement, 2016 | AMEC Awards, Silver for Best Strategic / Creative Development of a New Brand, 2016 | Transform Awards Europe. International Consultancy of the Year, Global Agency of the Year and Large Agency of the Year in 2014 by PR Week, as well as European Consultancy of the Year for the second year running by the Holmes Report. We have also been named “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2013; Advertising Age’s 2012 “Best Places to Work”; and The Holmes Report’s 2012 Global “Public Affairs Agency of the Year.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity.
We are part of the Omnicom Group (NYSE:OMC), the leading global advertising, marketing and corporate communications company.