As Director and lead for the Digital, Social & Innovation team you will provide leadership, manage the team’s work to deliver stellar programmes in online channels and oversee integration with other CS functions and the broader FHF London business.
You will also play a key role in driving excellent client service and maximizing satisfaction for clients across the Creative Strategy portfolio.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading development of compelling digital and social programme strategies and plans, providing oversight and guidance to the team in executing these programmes effectively, and ensuring integration across CS functions and the broader business
- You will provide senior counsel across Digital & Social clients, providing strategic account planning and advice
- You will be the account lead for key Digital & Social clients, to be supported by a wider team of specialists
- Overseeing the work of the Digital & Social team to ensure a high standard of quality across account deliverables and superior client service, always with an eye to driving the satisfaction that supports client retention and growth
- Managing efficient operations of the Digital & Social team, including accurate and timely financial forecasting for all D&S projects, managing resourcing, capacity and effective utilization of all team members, managing the new business pipeline, and ensuring administrative and operational excellence from the team
- Participating in the Operations Committee as a senior leader and manager in the business
- Contributing to global and regional network initiatives and knowledge sharing for the Social & Innovation global practice
- Development of Creative Strategy new business by identifying opportunities for organic growth, responding to new opportunities via external briefs and cross-practice identified opportunities, and leading proposals and pitches
- Creating and managing the Digital & Social service offering, including product development, marketing collateral development, CRM sales training, team service delivery training, and integration with the global service offering
- Motivating, guiding and managing your direct reports to build a highly engaged and productive team
As a senior member of the firm, your remit will also involve making wider contributions to the agency overall. This will include leading and supporting cross-office initiatives in respect of marketing, business development, strategy and culture.
- Extensive experience working in a top-class international comms agency at senior management level
- Understanding of the breadth of services across the integrated PR & communications service mix
- Senior expertise in all areas of digital comms and social platforms
- Excellent influencer with natural authority; able to build strong trusted relationships
Passion for driving new business and a strong track record in this space
If this sounds like you we would love to discuss further!
More about us… We are one of the world’s largest international communications consultancies with more than 2,500 employees in over 80+ offices around the globe. FH was founded over 65 years ago and has since established a strong reputation for delivering meaningful, positive and measurable impact for clients. We are widely recognised for exceptional service and quality standards as well as our long-term relationships with clients. Our London office is the second largest office in the global network, defined by a series of practice groups – Corporate Communications, Public Affairs, Corporate Reporting, Brand Marketing, Digital & Social, Insights & Planning, and Brand, Content & Design – combined with expertise in industry sectors such as energy, technology, healthcare, travel and tourism, food & drink, sports, FMCG, financial & professional services. We have a strong and talented team, a solid client base of Fortune 500 and FTSE listed companies. And, while we’re part of a successful global group, we have developed a ‘start-up’ mentality of bravery and entrepreneurialism, rooted in business-changing ideas. Awards – just some or our awards include – Top 50 Companies for Executive Women 2010-2016 | NAFE, Gold for Best Use of Social Media Measurement, 2016 | AMEC Awards, Silver for Best Strategic / Creative Development of a New Brand, 2016 | Transform Awards Europe. International Consultancy of the Year, Global Agency of the Year and Large Agency of the Year in 2014 by PR Week, as well as European Consultancy of the Year for the second year running by the Holmes Report. We have also been named “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2013; Advertising Age’s 2012 “Best Places to Work”; and The Holmes Report’s 2012 Global “Public Affairs Agency of the Year.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We are part of the Omnicom Group (NYSE:OMC), the leading global advertising, marketing and corporate communications company.