Our Consumer team believes in creating connections through storytelling. We believe in truly understanding the brand and what it can stand for, using that understanding to create compelling content, amplifying that content across earned, owned and shared channels and delivering results that show commercial benefit.
As an Account Director you will be the day-to-day lead across a variety of accounts in a range of sectors, which could include Consumer Health, Food and Drink, Tech and more, and play a key role in driving excellent client service and delivery of results.
Your day to day will include:
- Acting as the day to day account lead across a portfolio of clients, building and managing relationships with the clients
- Managing multiple brand projects and being responsible for their successful delivery
- Contributing to the creation of innovative communications campaigns spanning traditional and social channels
- Supporting the Directors in reviewing and driving forward client strategy, developing plans and spotting opportunities for organic growth.
- Working closely with other FHF practices and the FH network offices to ensure an integrated approach
- Management, direction and development of junior team members
FleishmanHillard Fishburn is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.