Our Healthcare practice has a varied and impressive client base made up of blockbuster drugs and top-10 global pharma brands. We work across multiple disease areas including cardiovascular, neurology, immunology and oncology and are involved in a range of activities-documentary film premieres, social media, data comms, patient advocacy, disease awareness campaigns.
As a team, we are passionate about informing and driving authentic, sustainable conversations, rooted in true insights. These deliver magnetic ideas that make a difference and deliver positive changes in opinions and behaviour, addressing critical needs for our clients.
- Acting as the day-to-day lead on large global accounts and working with senior members on the strategic direction of these accounts
- Building and managing relationships with our key clients across several markets including the US
- Managing multiple projects and being responsible for their successful delivery
- Identifying opportunities to grow the account and bring in new projects
- Working closely with others on the account to ensure an integrated approach
- Management, direction and development of junior team members
- Work on new business opportunities including pitch presentations, proposal writing and networking
You will have:
- Successfully delivered campaigns across multiple channels for pharmaceutical clients
- Experience of working on high profile, international accounts
- Developed opinions on healthcare communications that will enable you to council clients and colleagues
- A proven ability to develop and sustain client relationships that are deep and enduring
- Strong strategic skills and the ability to consult clients
- The ability – and initiative – to inspire your clients and your team
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a positive and proactive outlook
- Strong account management experience (planning, budgeting, financial management)
- Team and people management skills and the ability to inspire junior team members
We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.