This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Account Director to join our successful Technology team with a focus on FinTech clients.
Working closely with senior management, your work will involve strategy and planning, overseeing markets to ensure they deliver plans effectively, leading projects, creating high quality content and supporting on issues and crisis.
You will also play a key role in new business efforts to win and service FinTech/Tech briefs that deliver award-winning results and genuine change for clients.
- Being the day-to-day lead on a portfolio of accounts for high profile FinTech/Tech clients
- Building and managing relationships with our key clients
- Managing multiple projects and being responsible for their successful delivery
- Contributing to the creation of innovative communications campaigns spanning traditional and social channels
- Identifying opportunities to grow the account and bring in new projects
- Working closely with other FHF practices and the FH network offices to ensure an integrated approach
- Management, direction and development of junior team members
You will have:
- Successfully delivered campaigns across multiple channels for FinTech/Tech clients
- Experience of working on high profile, international accounts
- Developed opinions on the FinTech/Tech sector that will enable you to counsel clients and colleagues
- A proven ability to develop and sustain client relationships that are deep and enduring
- Strong strategic skills and the ability to consult clients
- The ability – and initiative – to inspire your clients and your team
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a positive and proactive outlook
- Strong account management experience (planning, budgeting, financial management)
- Team and people management skills and the ability to inspire junior team members
FleishmanHillard Fishburn is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.