The Medical Education team at FHF London comprises specialised account handlers and medical writers and is employed by clients in the pharmaceutical industry to deliver science-based activities targeted at physicians and other healthcare professionals.
We are seeking an Account Manager to take on a key client service role on a large global account that covers a mix of peer-reviewed publications, internal communications and congress activities.
- Ensure familiarity with guidelines and regulations (both industry-wide and client-specific) regarding interactions between pharmaceutical companies and healthcare professionals
- Attain and maintain an in-depth knowledge of therapeutic areas and data of relevance to client
- Manage multiple tasks on a large global account to deadline and with scrupulous attention to detail
- Assist with publications planning and management, including checking scientific publications for accuracy, routing publications through the client’s approval process, researching congresses and journals, managing the layout and production of hard copy and electronic posters
- Organise events for healthcare professionals such as satellite symposia at medical congresses and advisory board meetings
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with client contacts
- Demonstrate effective team working and efficient working practices
- Previous experience in a med comms agency is ideal
- A biological science degree is essential
- Candidates must have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail and an interest in the scientific and commercial aspects of the development of new drugs
FleishmanHillard Fishburn is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.