As an Account Manager in FHF’s Corporate Practice you will be joining our expanding property division to work on a mix of developers and private equity in the property space. An understanding of the property sector is key but you will also have the opportunity to work on wider corporate clients. You will also help develop the wider corporate team’s new business efforts to win and service reputation management briefs that deliver award-winning results and genuine change for clients.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for leading teams across defined projects and overseeing junior staff
- Driving media coverage by proactively pitching stories to journalists
- Providing pre-planning support on specific developments (i.e. supporting clients as they are going through the planning process for a new development)
- Build strong client relationships and act as the day to day client contact for specific accounts
- Working with clients to help them develop communication strategies across all platforms
- Supporting and contributing to the identification of new business opportunities, actively participating in presentations and pitch meetings where possible
You Will Have:
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in corporate communications, specifically the property sector, as well as an understanding of how to work with wider integrated services
- Previous experience in supporting the marketing of new developments would be beneficial, but not required
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills; confident briefing peers and seniors, and can give clear direction to junior team members.
- Sound analytical skills and the ability to draw on experience to develop solutions and solve day-to-day problems for clients.
- Good grasp of all the integrated communications channels and their relevant application to client’s programmes.
FleishmanHillard Fishburn is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.