As a Midweight Videographer, you will play a key role in delivering moving image content to FHF clients and account teams on a variety of client projects. Your remit will also involve making wider contributions to the agency including driving and supporting cross-office initiatives in marketing, business development, strategy and culture. As an important part of the Creative Studio team, you will contribute to building the FHF audio visual service offering and help put the team’s best foot forward through compelling, expertly crafted content.
Through briefs delivered by Creative Studio producers and account team colleagues from varying practices, you will build a good understanding of client needs and objectives, and apply your creative skills, experience and knowledge to solving these challenges. In some cases, you will use your expertise to critically assess and challenge briefs to deliver the best possible solution; in other cases you will collaborate directly with colleagues in building the brief.
- Supporting the Art Director in conceptual development and storyboarding to produce video content that engages viewers and delivers results.
- Managing creative and technical needs, and logistics for sound and lighting as required
- Working to build a personal network of freelancers to help provide these services.
- Presenting video concepts and deliverables directly to account teams and/or clients for small to medium productions and taking on feedback from the account teams and/or clients to deliver the highest quality product
- Support the senior creative team on pitching and delivering larger projects.
- Be proficient in current video and post production software (Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro and have a solid understanding of the Adobe Creative suite).
- Have proven knowledge and experience in camera operation and video editing.
- Be proficient at creating motion graphics to support live action footage.
- Work under the guidance of the Art Director who will provide ongoing counsel on your video approaches and work.
We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.