If you’re looking for an interim role to develop and lead a planning function in an award winning global communications agency then this could be the role for you!
With 250+ experts in London, we drive, manage or even fight change. We create brand love, shift perceptions and make a measurable difference.
We’re currently looking for an experienced Planner/Strategist to partner with our practice, new business and client leads to direct the insights and overarching strategy development process and ensure our creative concepts and campaign strategies are insight driven.
Collaborating closely with our Creative, Content Development and Research & Measurement teams, you’ll support a variety of communications briefs, from reputation management, brand marketing to public affairs across a variety of industry sectors.
We want to hear from you if…
- You have robust experience in a planning/strategy role within a communications agency
- You live and breathe insights and exist at the intersection of earned & paid media, creative, analytics, social, and content
- You understand audiences and are naturally curious about what makes people tick!
- You’re a cultural voyeur and know how to tap into popular culture
- You’re channel agnostic yet understand the intricacies of how content works across multiple platforms
- You have solid research skills and can draw on the strengths of analysts and research managers
- You’re experienced creating strategies that are integral to broader campaigns
- You have excellent critical thinking skills – analytical, creative and lateral
- You’re able to tell and sell a story
If this sounds like you we’d love to discuss further!
We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.