As part of our long term relationship with one of our biggest clients, we are now looking for a Programme Manager to join the team to help support and build their reputation as a true leader in their industry.
We have ambitious growth plans and are now looking for a Programme Manager to act as the lynchpin and coordinate projects across teams. This role requires input, planning and coordination between research, content creation and activation teams, as well as ad-hoc requests for input and support and therefore needs a confident and able program manager to be the center piece.
- Ensuring work is produced to top quality and on time
- Knowledge sharing and management across the integrated team
- Scheduling all work areas of the program including; strategy and planning, research, and activation across all channels
- Liaising with team leaders to predict and plan for future needs
- Conducting weekly and daily status meetings with teams to compile status reports and schedules
Systems & Process
- Identifying ways to improve the team process to maximize efficiency
- Recommending and implementing systems and processes to improve work flow in the team as the demand of the program increases
- Ensure processes are followed and adequate information is supplied from all necessary parties
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
With the size and the breadth of the programs we are looking for a proactive and process driven individual to drive the multiple moving pieces.
You will have:
- Prior experience working in program management
- Successfully delivered campaigns across multiple channels
- Experience managing processes and an understanding of how agency teams work
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- The ability – and initiative – to inspire and drive the team
- Grace under pressure
FleishmanHillard Fishburn is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.