We are looking for an experienced Reporting Consultant to join our Creative Studio working closely with the Corporate Reporting team to inform stakeholder communications across a variety of sectors.
– Have market leading knowledge and understanding of reporting regulations and best practice
– Use this knowledge to lead strategic thinking on a selection of clients and prospects to deliver the best client solutions
– Be able to consulting with clients from CEO level and down, challenging and expanding their thinking, providing insight and imagination, and sharing knowledge of best practice or legal requirements.
– Set direction for and employ a range of problem solving approaches which may include insight development, desk research, benchmarking, running workshops, brainstorming, report writing etc.
– Support the acquisition of new business across the organisation in both client reporting and broader communications.
– Engage with existing clients to develop accounts by extending service offering across channels and increase fee-generating work.
– Contribute to existing client project delivery.
– Maintain and develop a network of potential customers and referrers through various engagement strategies and opportunities.
– Help produce corporate materials to showcase the company’s offerings in reporting communications.
Client development and retention
Networking and influencing
Skills and knowledge
– Client facing background essential
– Thorough knowledge of annual reporting and sustainability consulting
– Track record of team collaboration
– Strategically-minded and able to get under a client’s skin
– Proven revenue generation from growing existing business
– Sensitivity to client challenges and supportive attitude to aide or provide solutions
– Engaging, collaborative and adept at building internal and external relationships
– Strong communication and presentation skills
– Sound judgment and analytical thinking
– Strategic and problem-solving nature
– Unquestionable business ethics and integrity
– Organised and can multi-task with ease
– Business and commercial awareness
– Ability to deliver exceptional client service
– Flexible, adaptable style and approach
– Resilient, passionate, energetic and hungry
We’d love to hear you if you have experience in the above!
We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.