Social data is the foundation of everything we do. From the right creative, to the right copy, to informing the right business strategies. It’s the best reflection of true, unfiltered, human perception across the globe.
Methods+Mastery is a new specialty agency within the FleishmanHillard global network that brings together social, creative and data-driven specialists who constantly strive to improve upon the ways brands reach their audiences. Our Methods dissect the rules of how things work. Our Mastery rewrites them.
Working closely with colleagues in London, Washington DC, Dallas and San Francisco your role will involve:
- Collecting and synthesizing data across PESO channels, using various listening and analytical tools to produce analyses.
- Creating informed hypothesis for research, based on client briefs, and build out custom methodologies for interrogating data to answer business questions.
- Developing, implementing and presenting methodologies for content performance, audience listening, media evaluation, as well as learning about environments, audiences, beliefs and behaviors.
- Creating audience profiles and segmentation analyses using market research and consumer profiling tools such as Global Web Index, Iconoculture, YouGov, or MRI.
- Provide monthly and yearly updates to internal teams and clients.
- Develop KPIs, reports, dashboards and scorecards.
- Research, identify and synthesize trends and developments across industries, platforms and audiences.
- Liaise closely with client service teams and clients to provide tangible recommendations.
Sound like what you’re looking for? Then read on.
We are looking for analysts with
- Social & media analytics experience in a digital marketing or PR agency
- Expert analytical skills and an intimate understanding of the insights ecosystem and how it contributes to clients’ marketing priorities
- Ability to synthesize insights into actionable business intelligence.
- Expertise in social & media listening tools and Boolean logic across multiple platforms (e.g. Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch, Zignal, TrendKite, Signal, Meltwater, Cision etc.)
- Knowledge of how and when to apply deep Boolean commands like proximity commands, search order commands and more.
- Expertise with tools to analyze owned social data: Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights, Twitter Analytics, Sprinklr etc.
- Have an innate curiosity and the desire to find out “why?”
We’d love to hear from you if you have experience in the following:
In return – check out our benefits – https://cdn.fhflondon.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/27/2019/02/FHF-benefits-booklet.pdf
We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.